Monday, September 9, 2013

My first Indie polish!

Hey Gals!

I have been into nail polish since I was 6. When I was 10 I had one of those make your own nail polish kits. It never dawned on me that people actually MAKE their own polish as a business and sell out of their home. When I think about needing new nail polish my thoughts go to julep, sephora, ulta, and Zoya!

But the past two weeks I have been enlightened! Cirque, Lacquer Lust, Polish TBH, Mentality are just a few I'm dying to try!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this hot little number:

  Its called Sorcerer's Stone and its made by Polish TBH
  ITs a jelly thermal glittery wonderland imho!
 Coldness makes it more brown/ black
 And warmness makes it more rosey colored
 All of these shots are with 3 layers of Sorcerers stone, a clear base coat and a clear top coat.
I love love love this!
You will DEFINITELY be seeing more Polish TBH in my future posts and here is the link to her store.

And to her FB.


Isn't it gorgeous?! Do you have any indie brands you love that I should try next?? Comment me!

No comments:

Post a Comment