Friday, October 4, 2013

Julep October 2013

Hey gals!

This months julep was a day early! I'm really happy that add ons are being included and that the shipping time has actually decreased from before. However I did notice that separate orders have been taking longer to get here. My Reece took two weeks to get here!

This month I elected for my normal Boho Glam Box with one add on.
This month's "extra" was a teeny tiny baggie of candy corn. Now I LOVE candy corn, but I can get a huge bag for a dollar at CVS. Julep's extras the past three months have been bummers :/ When I first joined we got cool stuff like hair pretties or product samples (sigh)


The beauty product was the Kajal eye liner. This is super smooth and I needed a new eyeliner sharpener so this was perfect for me. One side is a shimmery brown, the other is black,



 Dahlia is a microglitter and pairs very well with Stevie. Stevie is a dark gray shimmer.

Casper is a pearl top coat that also glows in the dark! This is my first glowing polish :)

So overall I'm underwhelmed by Julep for the third month now :( Thats sad to say because I have always been super excited to see that little black box on my door step. I've noted many other bloggers say this is one of those subs you can only do for about a year before you start seeing repeats and what not. So for now I will be skipping unless I see some wow !

Were you wowed by your box? link me your blog or leave a comment about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment