Monday, February 3, 2014

February 2014 Square Hue box

Hey Gals!

This months square hue takes us on a trip to Tokyo! This is my second box from them and I certainly was not disappointed!! I had to jump on some nail art right away!

Now I know these pics are casting some huge shadows. I thought Id try something different called shooting in sunbeams. Its where you wait until the early evening and only photo on the beams of sun that come in through the blinds. I think it looks cool, kind of artsy. I know it may not appeal to everyones eye so try not to say anything if you can be sweet :D

Since tomorrows nail art challenge is Polka dots I thought I would swatch and dot!
square hue feb 2014

square hue feb 2014

square hue feb 2014
 Hahaha do you see the baby hand photobombing me here:
square hue feb 2014

square hue feb 2014

square hue feb 2014

square hue feb 2014
I can't get over how amazing these colors look together!! Do you Square Hue? Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks about this month!!!



4 comments:

  1. I actually really like the photographs; never heard of the sunbeam type of pictures, but the technique worked well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've had my dslr for a few months now and I'm trying to get more creative instead of the standard photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous trio - those colors work together so well.

    ReplyDelete