Thursday, April 24, 2014

Aurora Lacquers

Hey Gals!

Im delighted to present some amazing polishes made by a mother/daughter indie company.
They launched their first polish on Valentines day this year. I know this because I was the first official sale :D And yes I brag because I'm proud!



In just 2 short months the duo has already made over 100 sales! Todays stats:

I was sent four minis for review.  I wore all of them and was not disappointed! All had great formulas, dry time was on point, especially for a glitter polish. Glitters laid flat to the nail and the creme was just heavenly!


My fair Lily is a delicious creme white with just a touch of pink. Bunny grass Pink is tinted jelly pink and loaded with iridescent glitters. 
 Shown is 2 coats of my fair lilly, one coat of bunny grass pink. The hot pink in these photos is by ruby wing tips. I also used hot pink studs.






 Poppy Parade is a glitter topper. It has various circle glitters and flower glitters. The purple shimmer is amazing on this polish! The flower pieces were slightly hard to fish out but nothing that would deter me from buying this!


 Shown is one coat of Lilac coolers by loreal and two coats of Poppy Parade and a top coat.


















I also did an easter Mani that I never had a chance to take pics with the light box. However i did get a few shots on my phone!

And here is My Fair Lily all by herself!



You can find this lovely indie polish on Etsy 
Also on Facebook



1 comment: