Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cult Cosmetics Blackbox December 2013- Modern Classic

Hey Gals!!

Recently Blackbox has offered a box for a penny. I have been on the lookout for a new polish subscription. Since a penny is worth my thoughts, I jumped at the chance to try it out!

Shipping was 5 dollars so my card was charged $5.01. Shipping was fast, I had a box in three days. 

It comes in a little black box that says cult :



I like how it comes with a card that on the front says whats inside:

 And on the back gives a nail art tutorial:


The Polishes were well packed but my dotters were all over the place. The little pouch was ripped down the side. But i tucked them in all nice for the pics! And nothing was damaged so its all good!!


There was a red, a gray and a gold polish. 


Formula was easy to work with. Cult states that it is a one coater. Im a bit of a dainty painter so for me this is a two coater :p I also like that this is cruelty free, 5 free, and made in the USA. The gray and red are really pigmented yet i found the glitter a bit sheer. I expected something a bit more dense for the gold but I still really like it and will use it 


These dotters are so pretty! I just lurve them!!!
 Heres the top:


 And the bottom: 



Overall I think this is a great box and subscription service. I would like to see a little more customization. I feel like this is a great sub for anyone looking to collect the Cult brand or anyone new to nail polish/nail art. You can buy nail art kits without a sub. It looks like once you do enter a sub that all boxes are standard (correct me if I'm wrong). Have you tried Cult yet? What did you think?!


1 comment:

  1. I have been a Blackbox subscriber for the last four months. I love the polishes and can't wait for the January Blackbox with 3 new polishes.

    ReplyDelete