Thursday, January 2, 2014

Square Hue London Collection Jan 1 2014

Hey Gals!!

So I am looking to start the new year with a new Polish sub. I love my Juleps but I think its time to see what else is out there!

I was browsing my  Instagram and I saw a code for a try SquareHue free. I figured Why not?

I was charged 5 even for shipping and a box was at my door 4 days later (3 if you don't count New Years)

The unique thing about Square Hue is there is no customization, no previews, and no sneak peek. You get what you get! I do see that they do offer up the theme of the next months box and that is about it. If you head over to SquareHue they have a lookbook. It has the polishes grouped with photos that inspired it. Im not sure what it is but this is so visually delicious to me I am hypnotized!

These polishes are also 5 free and made in the USA. If thats not enough, they also support some pretty steep causes. Right now they are focused on human trafficking. This is a huge issue and i was really surprised that this is a priority of their company!

The box is small, simple and understated. I love it!!! 


I was looking for a creme off white and this is EXACTLY what I was looking for! The formula is a bit on the thin side but not in a bad way. As I am a dainty painter this would be a 2-3 coats for opaque on the glosses and 1-2 on the blue shimmer. 


I tried to introduce some light to my photos since there is still no sun x.x 

So the Burgundy color is looking really red here. Birmingham is definitely more of a deep orchid/ Burgundy color. The blue is very deep and shimmery and again the off white creme is just perfect!




I really dig that they make one thing- polish and they do it well! I also really appreciate the labels have the collection month and year on them!



I was really impressed with this box overall and will be getting next months!


No comments:

Post a Comment