Friday, August 16, 2013

Ipsy Glam bag August 2013

Hey Gals!

Once again it feels like i am the LAST person on the planet to get my ipsy bag! Ive been good this month and not looked at any unboxings or my glam room that was updated last week :/ I do wish they would wait until i actually got the box!!!

Uhg! BUT! That is my only complaint. I LOVE IPSY!
Before I go over what I got I wanted to mention that Michelle Phan ( Founder of Ipsy Glam Bag) Has just started her own cosmetic line earlier this week. Im so excited about this!!! I do have my fingers crossed that next month we will see one of her products in our bags!

Onto the unbagging!


This months theme is:
(sorry my card got a lil beat up in the package!)

Perfect timing because most of us are back to school! I am taking Philosophy and Computer Programming this semester so wish me luck :p


First up we have:


A face scrub by Michael Todd Organics. 

Ive never heard of this brand before but anything organic excites me! 

Next up is :


Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream. No matter what angle I took this at it came out hard to read. Hahaha but it is very shiny and i look forward to trying it. I love all the BB CC DD cremes. This also has those color matching properties. I lean towards these types of things because I am pale. 10 min of sun and i have warm undertones, no sun i have cool undertones. 


Third we have:



Urban Decay lipstick in Anarchy. I have hear so much good stuff about Urban decay products. Very rarely do I see any bad reviews on them so I am eager to try it! 

Fourth product is:


Pixie Lash boost Mascara. I am a big fan of pixie. The packaging is adorable! The pigments overall in this line are strong and long lasting. My favorite product is their flawless beauty primer. 


And the last piece : 


MicaBeauty eyeshadow in bronze. This is such a pretty color! Im a big fan of brown shimmery shadows. This also would work well as a highlighter. 


And of course you cant forget the bag:

I might be strange but I can ALWAYS use a new makeup bag. They can double as a clutch, as an organizer in your tote, a fancy gift bag, art supplies ect :D
My Ipsy bag August 2013. Arrival on the 16th :D

What do you think? Drop me a comment to your blog. Id be glad to check out your bag! 
I'm overly impressed with this bag. 10 bucks including shipping and I more than got that back in product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment