Friday, August 2, 2013

Matte Mani

Hey Gals!


I've had the matte topcoat for awhile now and honestly the only "inspiration" I could really find was the black one with shiny tips like this:
urbanscribble


And it is very pretty but I'm not a big fan of all black nails. Maybe for halloween but i like colors :p

So I recently came upon this:
pandoras-nails

and i LOVE it!

So this is my version on it :D
Heres what I used :

Left to Right:
base coatMatte coatMillieMoon Candy

Base coat, then one coat of Millie:
This polish only needs one coat in my opinion so that saves some time!


I adore the bluish flakes in moon candy. However it is very difficult to apply! I sorta just dab until i get a few flakes. This makes the coat kinda goopy and uneven So after this dries completely I go over it with a top coat just to even it out some. But you may be able to skip that if you are more skilled at the flakey types of glitter :D







In the picture above you can see the index finger has the matte top coat and the middle finger has the regular top coat.
And viola! I love it! It reminds me of the rocks I used to find when I was little. The ones that are mostly dull with a few flecks of sparkle in them!



Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment