Thursday, December 19, 2013

GLAM BOXES LLC December 2013 Editorial box Review

Hey Gals!

Today i am VERY excited to bring you a review of the newly launched Glam Box LLC!

As you know I am a huge Ipsy fan! One of my complaints of Ipsy is that at some times it lacks personalization. I do not nor will ever wear false eyelashes or loose glitter. Yet time to time I get that in my bag. Its not a huge deal, I still love Ipsy but it would be nice to not get things I vote down. 

Glam Box LLC has you take a quiz to get a baseline of your profile. She then curates a box with a variety of things you might like. 

The first thing about this box I love was that I was sent a tracking code and ETA. The other subs I have right now are hit and miss in this area. About half the time I get a tracking. And even when I do get a code its a 50-50 shot that it actually works. Most times I get my bag before I get notice. 
With this box I got my notice with an ETA of Thursday and it arrived a whole day early!! So bonus points for a tracking number, that worked, and early arrival during the holidays!


Okay lets get into the box!



 First impression: Wow wrapped nice and tidy! 

 The lid had a nice photo on it with the month and the brands printed inside!


After removing the tissue I saw silk petals, bubble wrap, a note and a gift box. Super pretty! This would make an excellent gift!




 A sweet note thanking me <3





The first thing I pulled out was a cute makeup bag!




Inside was:

* 4 Mini Polishes (Bonita in Pink Shuffle, Opal, Yacht Club. Orly in Star Spangled)
* Perfume Sample
* 1 Mirror Compact
* Lipgloss Palate 


You can find more Bonita HERE There are also some for sale on the Glam Box LLC site. 

I'm already a fan of ULTA and I have been needing a lip gloss palate. I ADORE this! 


There were lovely Acetone Free Polish Remover pads. I love these things because they have an oil in them so after using this your nails are nourished and not all dehydrated! 




Not only was there Chocolate.... but it was Godiva.... and not only Godiva but DARK Chocolate mmmmm my fav!! Honestly these barely lasted long enough for the pics ( don't judge me :p)




I am not sure where the tea lights are from but they smell sooooo good! I really liked how these were in a sealed bag. This is super important to me because this is a scent sensitive house hold. I hate when a package wreaks of a scent that is making everyone sneeze. This however was a loverly scent and I will update when I find out the company :D

*Edit* These are from Granny's Dessert Candles *here*



This was a whole new product and brand for me! I have never heard of a whipped conditioning/styling cream! This smells very nice and felt really good in my hair. It does come out fast though so be aware! You can find more Sebastian Professional Products HERE.




Last up is this soap! Again it smells awesome! It has a light clean scent. Im really impressed that all the smells in this box were pleasant and didn't bother anyone in the household. That is a rare occasion indeed! Red Burst is a soap company that uses baking soda and natural oils. Im already a fan of this brand and it just so happens I needed to order more but surprise it was in my glam box :D



I think it goes without saying that I am thrilled about this new Subscription! I can not wait to see what will be in Januarys box!!

There are three options as far as pricing goes: 


And here is the info for shipping/ cut off dates:

 Shipping to U.S. - $4.95

Canada - $10.00 - (Includes International Shipping Costs)

Cutoff for new orders is on the 9th of each month.

Orders placed after the 9th, will receive their boxes the following month

Billing is on the 10th of each month for SUBSCRIBERS only. 

Shipping begins on the 15th of each month. 


To sign up CLICK HERE
*When you take your Glam Quiz Don't forget to say who sent ya ;)*


To check out Glam Box LLC on Facebook CLICK HERE

Questions? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Kristy! I never heard of this box but I did Glossybox and Ipsy this month. I might give it a try in January :)

    ReplyDelete