Monday, November 25, 2013

USPS Style Box of Joy is here!

Hey Gals!

Back in mid September I signed up for the free style box of joy!
There was a huge frenzy over at the site as thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people flooded the servers to be one of the first 5,000 to register.

The registration began at midnight and somewhere in there I got the form submitted. However everyone was given a generic Thanks, and if you were one of the first 5k you will get a box.

So no one really knew if they got one or not until they got a shipping notification. I got my notification on the 22nd. And half an hour ago it showed up :) I had to vLog it of course because I was so excited that I actually got one.







So what do you think? For me? Id say thats the best freebie Ive ever got!

No comments:

Post a Comment