Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bad Bitch Polish Review and How to Apply Glitter Polish

Hey Gals!!!

Are you a Bad Bitch???


I know I am!!

Brittany ( the maker of BBP) got into polish making because she was tired of commercial brands chipping and wearing on her nails. She sent me two bottles to wear, review and share with you lovely ladies!

My polishes came in a brown box with packing peanuts. They were tucked away safe in their own classy vessel sealed with a BBP seal <3


How swoon worthy is this packaging?!


And don't worry the ribbon slide off the bottom so you can open your polish without damaging the wax seal! Im a weirdo and definitely will be storing mine in the package next to my rack :D

The labels are clear, and the polish is 3 free, vegan, cruelty free and pet safe!
On the left is Cupids arrow and it is a creamy almost neon pink!
To the right is Puppy Love. It is a reddish pink jelly with white hex glitter and tiny circle pink glitter. The tiny pink glitters do make a slight texture. I love texture polish but if your not a fan, one thin top coat makes it all smooth.

I have to say I am VERY impressed with wear time! I wore puppy love for 6 days and there was no wear! Ive worn Cupids arrow for 3 days and also no chips!

Here is Cupids Arrow outdoors:
 and indoors:

This is a comparison of Puppy love and cupids arrow on the same nail. The top one is with a glossy topcoat and the bottom finger shows them with matte :


Here is Puppy Love:


Heres a video I made that shows some tips on how to apply glitter polish :
(warning there is an intro clip with the word bitch for my at work/ mommy readers)

Brittany has been so kind as to offer 10% discount code off her store with the code: NAILOFATALE

Its only good through March 2nd!

Have you tried BBP? If not you need to!



No comments:

Post a Comment