Monday, February 10, 2014

Ever wanted to try perfume at home?

Hey gals!

Im sure you have noticed a bit of a lapse in posts !

I ordered a light box and am working out how to use it :D I have lots of awesome posts coming up from EllaGee polish, Picture Polish, Jindie, and others!

In the meantime Kristina over at The Feminine Files posted about Pinrose a few days ago. Its a site that asks you a few questions then recommends some scents you might like.

I always feel sorta pressured with the ladies spraying perfume on me in the middle of a department store. I really like this idea of putting it on for the day and seeing how that works out.

Sooooo I took the quiz and it suggested:



All three sound lovely and I can't wait to get my free samples. Shipping is also free !! What did the site pick for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment