Monday, August 4, 2014

Gothic Gala Lacquers Burlesque Girls Collection Swatches

Hey Gals!

Today I have two VERY Saucy ladies to show you! These were provided to me free of charge in exchange for clear swatches and an honest opinion :D


Dannie Diesel is a delicious deep blue flashy holo.





Lili St. Cyr is a medium hued green loaded with holographic pigment:




 I think these photos speak for themselves. Photos show two thin coats. The formula self leveled well and dried wonderfully. I had no issues with application. I also like how Gothic Gala Bottles have a longer handle for the brush. They arrived beautifully and safely packaged

You can find Gothic Gala Lacquers on Facebook hErE

The link to the Burlesque Collection can be found hErE

She also has these and many other amazing shades on her site hErE 

No comments:

Post a Comment