Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blakely and Adele

Hey guys and gals!

I had such great lighting this morning... and wouldn't you know as soon as i started doing my nails it starts pouring! Ugh! i love the rain but it makes it so hard to get a good picture! I did the best I could all things considered. 

Okay so first off I have always bit my nails down to the quick for as long as i can remember. The few times that i actually got them to grow out they broke About two months ago a friend recommended biotin. I don't know the science behind it but I do know that the first month I took biotin i didn't see a difference. I told my friend about this and she said you have to take it with zinc. Sooooo I have done that the last month and I have to say it has done wonders. My hair and my nails are stronger, shinier and   my nails are actually growing fast. For the first time I think in my life i actually had to trim my nails for being too long. 


I also started using cuticle oil daily.... here


And I started using a base coat before polishing. This is the top/ base coat combo I got from Born pretty store ...here


Honestly this was super cheap and i didn't have very high expectations. But I will give anything a try at least once. This is hands down THE BEST top/ bottom coat i have ever used! Before this i used opi and honestly i like this combo better . When it runs out i will be repurchasing. The company is super nice and although it did take some time to get here it was beautifully packaged and well protected. I also got some super cute star glitters for the fourth of july and loved them as well. 




As promised I used Blakely and Adele today. One coat of each using the born pretty store top and bottom coat. This color is so pretty! it reminds me of a dragon scale! 




 Heres a super close up of both on my ring finger and just Blakely on my middle finger. ( excuse the messy job :p) Theres a tiny subtle difference. 

 Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions
Hugs!



5 comments:

  1. Hi! More than one friend told me that keeping their nails painted helped ward off nail biting. There is also a polish coat you can use that tastes awful to help with nail biting as well. I just subscribed to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your blog to bloglovin so I could sub to it. Here is the link

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9749973/nail-of-a-tale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sub and adding me to bloglovin! I think just getting into nail art helped and keeping them painted and nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may want to check out Rejuvacote, I have heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I will look into that thank you!

    ReplyDelete