Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ipsy July 2013

My ipsy bag FINALLY came!!! I feel like I am the LAST person to get their ipsy bag! Grrr! Anyways I am very excited that it is here and I had to blog about it straight away! The whole family has been sick and ick all week! so this was a great pick me up :D


This months theme is : 
 And the brands represented are shown here:

I love the mailer! No mistaking what this is in my mailbox! and its just soooooo cute!

 This month's bag is plastic like and bright pink! I love this because it is semi water proof and that is a must for the beach. 


I got 5 items in my bag:




nailtini in mai tai:


Love the color! I will have to do something with this soon!

Pop beauty pouty pop crayon in Coral Crush:
I like this a lot! Its smooth and minty kind of like Softlips but with color!

Coola mineral sunscreen:



Im excited to try this because its hard to find natural sunscreen that work. I am very pale so 20 is a bit low of an spf for a beach day but this will be great for under the makeup for regular days. 

Big sexy hair Weather Proof spray:




I was also very happy to have this! In florida the humidity is always high! If i straighten my hair at 8 am by 2 it looks like a frizz fest. Im eager to see if this helps seal in the straight ironing for a bit longer.

BH Cosmetics California Collection:

This was the most anticipated item for me! I have heard so many good things about BH but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. Most of my extra money goes to the kids or monthly subs. The colors are so pretty!! Many people said these weren't pigmented enough. Personally i think they are just right. They have nice smooth color. I am excited to try some looks with these colors. I'm not sure that i would wear purple and gold together but I will definitely be trying all of them out!

What do you think about my ipsy bag? 
Referral!
What did you get in yours?
Let me know!
Hugs!

















No comments:

Post a Comment