Monday, July 8, 2013

Serum and La Bella Vita and Co

Hey Ladies!







I've used it off and on for about a month now. I have to say i don't notice much difference in the nail itself. But this stuff does amazing on my cuticles! I like brush on applicators because they aren't messy and just seem to make sense for application.

You may notice behind the nail serum is a nicely made leather journal. I'm a very artsy person and I have a deep appreciation for handmade leather bound journals. I came across La Bella Vita and Co in a google search when i was seeking out a new journal. This piece is so beautiful! The pages are ivory colored and the cover is gorgeous! I don't know if my pictures do it justice but I ADORE this journal!
 






It took two weeks to be handmade and i got it about 3 days after getting a tracking number. Tiffany, the woman who runs this business is incredible! After I placed my order and paid she contacted me to be sure that the order was correct and asked where I wanted my monogram to be placed. I ordered through Etsy because there was a promo at the time. I highly recommend this company! Journals make amazing gifts!
Hugs!





No comments:

Post a Comment