Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag

Hey Gals!

Typically I rush to get my Ipsy bag up the day I get it. But this time i decided to wait a week and try out everything before i blogged about it. 

This months theme is:
Great theme imo! The classic Marilyn Monroe makeup looks are timeless. 

I was a tad bummed that the Em was a sample card. I did appreciate the sample none the less. I will be purchasing the life palette down the line. Right now I have a TON of e.l.f. stuff on the way to my house that I will be blogging about next :D
Anyhow heres the Em Sample card:
 The size of the actual sample is about palm sized. I wasn't able to really use this for an eye look. But it was enough to see the texture and pigmentation. Fingers crossed that we will see actual samples of Em in the future!

This months bag pattern is super cute and I love the hue of blue!
First up are the paper masks:
I already love this brand. They have a blue seal salt mask I use about once a month. I was very excited to use the paper masks. Im having some issues with acne right now so I thought it was the perfect time to use the purifying mask. It was very awkward to unwrap and I found that the eye cut outs were super close together! The serum on the mask was amazing! It soothed my inflamed skin and definitely purified. I also liked that this did not need to be rinsed afterwards. I will be getting more!


Next up:

Cailyn lip stain. I already love this brand because of the eyeliner a few months back. This feels so nice on and its matte! You can make it as dark or as light as you want. It does stain and it is hard to wipe off however.  But on the upside it does stay put and lasted all day!

Third item is:
Its so big mascara. I didn't open or use this yet. I currently have three mascaras open and rotating ( flower beauty, pixie, and milani) Opening up a fourth mascara seemed wasteful so I cant tell you if this was a yay or a neigh. 

Fourth:

love love this! charcoal seems to be a strange name for this color. Its more a silver color but its not super shimmery. Last month I met nyx in the form of blush and loved it. And this month eyeshadow is another hit.

Last but not least:
Starlooks black eyeliner. This is a nice smooth eyeliner pencil. Nothing outstanding and honestly I have a NYC one that was 2.00 and they seem exactly the same to me. Im happy to have another liner though! 




I love Ipsy! great value and I love getting to try a new things. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Referral Link  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What did you get in your bag this month?

Did you blog about your bag? id love to see it. Hit me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment